Kosandra Sports teach Inline Skating skills in a unique way that are applicable to ICE SKATING, so that children can easily enjoy two sports in different surroundings.
What do i need for the class?
WEAR Comfortable sportswear (must be stretchable, no dresses).
If you have long hair, tie you hair (so no hair strands would come to the face)
PUT ON Complete protective gear set (helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards)
Long sports socks
NOW YOU ARE
Please arrive 15 min before the class to be fully equipped
Make sure you have enough water to drink during the class
At what age my child can join classes?
- 3 years old and above
What to bring to the training?
-Long sports socks
-Protective gear set (helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards)
-Towel (to wipe sweat)
What to wear for the class?
- Uniform T-shirt
- Shorts/leggings (no skirts, no dresses)
- If you have long hair, tie your hair (so no hair strands would come to the face)
Do I need to bring my own rollerblades?
- For the trial class, we can offer rollerblades for rental (50hkd) and a protection gear set (50hkd), please contact us in advance to book
What rollerblades to buy?
Adjustable sizes as children’s feet grow very quickly
Professional good quality rollerblades. Good quality rollerblades help children learn with ease and not have their movements be impeded
As for brands, we recommend: Micro, Rollerblade (Microblade)
Where to buy rollerblades?
- Decathlon (Intermediate rollerblades, make sure it comes with the stopper)
Do I need to have prior rollerblading experience to join the class?
- No, we teach all levels
Do I need to wear protective gear and a helmet for the class?
Can I buy rollerblades/protective gear/helmet at Kosandra Sports?
- We only sell protective gears/helmets/rollerblade bags (we don't sell rollerblades)
Where are the classes?
CWB (Victoria Park), Kennedy Town, Whampoa, Lamma Island (schedule)